NS Design’s CR Electric Violin with Adjustable Chin Rest is the preeminent electric violin on the market today. The violin has a remarkable tonal range due to its innovative Polar™ Pickup System, which is able to selectively capture the string vibration favored for both bow and pizzicato technique with stunning brilliance and sensitivity. The violinist who prefers the elegant tone of a fine acoustic will not be disappointed, and for those who wish to explore new sonic territory, the sky is the limit.
- 9-Volt Active, EMG™ onboard preamp
- Rotary for Volume, Treble EQ, Bass EQ; 3-way toggle switch for Polar Pickup System and Electronics
- Adjustable height bridge
- Patented Self-Clamping Tuning System
- Polar™ Pickup System
- Maple Neck/Body/Reference Bout/Bridge
- Custom Shoulder Rest
- Adjustable Chin Rest
- Ebony Fingerboard/Chin Rest
- Scale Length: 330 MM (13″)
- Length: 540 MM (21.25″); Width: 110 MM (4 5/16″); Thickness: 65 MM (2 9/16″); Weight: 610g
- Compatible with any solid and stranded core violin strings, D’Addario™ NS Electric violin strings are standard. High stretch synthetic core strings not recommended.
- Includes 1/8″ headphone jack for silent practice and self-monitoring