The NXTa Fretted Electric Violin with Adjustable Chin Rest and active output electronics, embodies physical elegance, tremendous ease of play, and amazing tone. Crafted to exacting standards in the Czech Republic, this series sets a high standard for performance and versatility in any setting.
The instrument purchase includes a standard violin case and a tool kit. Violin bow not included.
- Battery-Free Dual Mode Active-Passive
- Rotary for Volume, Tone (Treble roll off); Push Pull for Active/Passive Mode; 2-way toggle switch for Polar Pickup System
- Adjustable height bridge
- Patented Self-Clamping Tuning System
- Polar™ Pickup System
- Maple Neck/Body/Reference Bout/Bridge
- Custom Shoulder Rest
- Adjustable Chin Rest
- Ebony Fingerboard/Chin Rest
- Scale Length: 330 MM (13″)
- Length: 540 MM (21.25″); Width: 110 MM (4 5/16″); Thickness: 65 MM (2 9/16″); Weight: 610g
- Compatible with any solid and stranded core violin strings, D’Addario™ NS Electric violin strings are standard. High stretch synthetic core strings not recommended.
- NS Design Fretted Electric Violin Intonation Instructions